What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve.
In accordance with the banner / cookie notice that appears on the website, the user may accept the use of all cookies, reject them, or modify their settings.
If you decide to reject them, you will not be able to continue browsing through the website.
If you choose to modify your settings, you will be told which cookies are mandatory for the operation of the website and which ones you can reject.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
• Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
• Security cookies: serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
• Complement cookies: to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks
• Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible to monitor user behavior.
• Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, adapting the user’s advertising.
• Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
Cookies used by this website
How to modify the cookie settings?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how doing it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain functions of it.