At Unitat d’aparell digestiu Servidigest S.L (SERVIDIGEST) we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we must be transparent about it.
For this reason, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), SERVIDIGEST informs the user in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information we will always comply with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
SERVIDIGEST with registered office in Muntaner 507 5º 1ª – 08022, Barcelona, Spain, and with CIF – ES B61719290 Registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Volume 30876, page 159, page number 179412, entry 1
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
– Telephone number and email address.
– Physical address.
– IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, the internet browser you use and information about the device’s operating system.
– Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
Why and for what do we process your data?
SERVIDIGEST we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
• Manage the sending of the information that they request.
• Manage CVs for future personnel selection processes.
• Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtain profiles and segmentation tasks of the customers in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience.
In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
– Manage the contracting of any of our services, either online or at our physical headquarters
– Manage the sending of the information that you request.
– Legitimate interest for the treatment of data of our clients in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
-Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public Authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the treatment of the data. data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, SERVIDIGEST will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers with whom SERVIDIGEST works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
SERVIDIGEST seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with said legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by requesting the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By virtue of what the GDPR establishes you can request:
• Right of access: you can request information on the personal data that we have about you.
• Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
• Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the elimination prior to blocking of personal data.
• Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
• Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing their further processing.
• Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another person in charge.
• Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions are not made that are based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that data necessary for compliance with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating SERVIDIGEST from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration form. SERVIDIGEST reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
SERVIDIGEST is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and for which another source is indicated, therefore it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
SERVIDIGEST reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. SERVIDIGEST is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by SERVIDIGEST whenever it comes from sources other than the same.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years old and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically directed at minors. However, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), SERVIDIGEST will demand the Valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or another form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except for those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
SERVIDIGEST has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to SERVIDIGEST.
SERVIDIGEST is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond the control of SERVIDIGEST; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by science or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of SERVIDIGEST However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites