© All rights reserved
The domain name www.servidigest.com is registered by:
Unitat d’aparell digestiu Servidigest S.L.
VAT number. B61719290
Muntaner 507 5º 1ª – 08022 – Barcelona
Companies Register of Barcelona:
Volume 30876, folio 159, page number 179412, 1st entry
1. The website www.servidigest.com aims to provide information for the general public on medical and surgical services for the digestive system, endocrinology-nutrition, obesity and general surgery provided by Unitat d’aparell digestiu Servidigest S.L., hereinafter referred to as SERVIDIGEST.
2. The intellectual property rights of the website www.servidigest.com, its source code, design, browsing structure, databases and the different elements contained within it are owned by SERVIDIGEST, which has exclusive rights to use them in any way, and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Relevant authorisation on intellectual property rights for third party photographs included on the website have been conceded to SERVIDIGEST for their reproduction and to be made public.
3. These general conditions regulate access and use of the website www.servidigest.com that SERVIDIGEST makes available to Internet users. Accessing the website implies unreserved acceptance of the conditions.
4. The visualisation, printing and partial download of website content is uniformly and exclusively authorised under the following conditions: 1) That it is compatible with the objectives of the website www.servidigest.com. 2). That it is conducted with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. Use of such information is expressly prohibited for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation without the express consent of SERVIDIGEST.
5. Both access to the website and use of the information contained on the website is the exclusive responsibility of the user. SERVIDIGEST is not responsible for any subsequent damage that may be caused through access or use of the information. SERVIDIGEST is not liable for any safety errors that may occur or potential damage caused to a user’s IT system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to connect to services and content on the website, a malfunction of the browser or use of non-updated versions of Web browsers.
6. SERVIDIGEST assumes no responsibility for the information contained on third party websites accessed through links from the website www.servidigest.com. The presence of these links is merely informative and is in no way an invitation to contract the products or services that are offered on the destination website. If SERVIDIGEST had actual knowledge that the activity or information to which these links lead is unlawful, criminal or could damage the property or rights of third parties liable to damage, SERVIDIGEST would act with the necessary diligence to remove or disable the relevant link in the shortest time possible.
7. The unauthorised use of information contained on this website, resale and any breach of the intellectual or property rights of SERVIDIGEST will result in legal action.
8. In accordance with the Organic Law of Personal Data Protection (LOPD), www.servidigest.com provides users with an email address and a form through which to send their queries.
When the user makes use of these means to contact us, the user is expressly accepting that the data they provide is incorporated into a file that is owned by SERVIDIGEST and duly registered at the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with the sole purpose of responding to queries received. SERVIDIGEST will not use the data for commercial purposes unless the user has specifically authorised it.
In all cases, the user is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, and it will be presumed that the data sent by a user is their own.
SERVIDIGEST will keep personal data received via the website in total secrecy, ensuring confidentiality and taking the necessary and appropriate technical measures to avoid the alteration, loss, misuse, theft or unauthorised handling or access. Similarly, this information will not be disclosed or access given at any time to third parties without the express consent of the owner of the data.
The user may exercise their right of access, rectification and cancellation of their personal data at any time, before the File Manager: Unitat d’aparell digestiu Servidigest S.L., a c/ Balmes, 271 5ª Planta – 08006 – Barcelona or via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVIDIGEST does not use spamming techniques and will only handle data sent by the user through email addresses activated on this website.
9. Introduction of hypertext links on www.servidigest.com: Links placed on our website will need to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website and the content. Links will not be permitted if they modify the design of our website, and especially if the frames of the original website cannot be maintained. Links will not be permitted if they could cause confusion among users about the title of the website they are visiting, for example, by maintaining the URL of the original website, or the way in which the original website takes unlawful advantage of the reputation, investment or rights of SERVIDIGEST.
10. SERVIDIGEST reserves the right to make modifications and updates to the information contained on the website without prior notice at any time, or in the configuration and presentation of the information.
11. SERVIDIGEST is not responsible for any damage resulting from circumstances of force majeure, such as: error in communication lines, defects in user hardware or software, network failures (Internet connection, on linked pages). SERVIDIGEST does not guarantee that the website will work constantly, reliably and correctly, without delays or interruptions.
13. The user accepts that the applicable legislation and the relevant courts for any differences arising from the interpretation or application of these clauses are Spanish, and submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts of the city of Barcelona.
14. The information on the website www.servidigest.com should not be used to diagnose or treat any health problem. It is merely informative in nature and complements, not replace the doctor-patient relationship. For queries, a qualified doctor should be consulted.